We are location independent consultants who can help you visualize and make good on the life of your dreams.
If you are working toward a more independent lifestyle – whether you want to travel more, start a business, improve a side business, supplement or replace income you get from your job with online work – we can help you.
Sometimes we’re asked, “What exactly is it that you guys do?” It’s a fair question. We’ve built a business that consists of diverse income streams from various online activities.
All that means is we get paid regularly from more than one source. Just like your investment advisor recommends you diversify your investments as a safety net, we believe in income diversification.
Some of these diverse sources are “passive income” (or “residual income”) – meaning we get repetitively paid on work that we did some time ago (in many cases several years ago).
Some of our revenue sources are direct income. We’re getting paid for time spent in the present, or by the individual project. Direct revenues have a finite end in that they’re governed by our time available and project lifespan, but they can be replicated with new clients or they can repeat for the same client in a business cycle.
This also means that if one source of income dries up, we have others to fall back on. This is a far cry from having a job with a single employer, which many people view as the safe way to go about things. You only need to be laid off unexpectedly – or worse, fired without warning – to know this isn’t true. Poof! Your only source of revenue is gone.
If you’ve read Our Story, you know that we’ve been at this for six years. We started out not knowing a lot about working online. Some of the things we’ve tried have worked out better than we ever imagined. Others? Not so much. We’ve had great success and we’ve made a bunch of mistakes. All this works to your benefit.
We’ve done this, and we can show you how. We offer a variety of consulting packages that will fit your individual circumstances.
With about 30 years combined, our experience as entrepreneurs came in handy when we set up our online businesses. There are unique aspects to this type of work and some can be challenging.
If you’re thinking of starting, we can help you with:
- understanding the realities of working online
- ideas on how to make money online
- products and services you could offer
- resources for help and education
If you’re starting, you may need help with:
- structuring your business
- assessing your proposed products and services
- defining your customer
- marketing in social media and other online outlets
If you are already in business, yet not at the level you want to be, we can help you with:
- designing an electronic communications strategy
- emails: award-winning newsletters, product fliers, list management – we can tell you what works
- direct marketing – mailing campaigns, analytics, list maintenance and development, targeted strategies
- integrated marketing and messaging
- which social media channels are working best right now
- sales and presentation training
- customer service policy and implementation
- online store set-up using on-demand service providers
- general strategic planning
- clarity on objectives and tactics to reach your goals
We Can’t and Don’t Want to Work with Everyone
We don’t want to work with everyone who dreams of a more independent lifestyle. Shock! It’s true, because honestly? While everyone has dreams, most people don’t do anything about them.
The ones who say, “Oh, you’re so lucky to have your life!” are the ones who keep dreaming. Frankly, luck has had very little to do with it. Interestingly enough, the harder we worked over the last six years, the luckier we got.
But, if you’re ready to learn what you need to do to get where you dream of being, you’re the kind of person we can help.
Things start with a totally free, no obligation consultation. This is a no pressure conversation on the phone, by email or Skype. If we can help you, we’ll tell you exactly what you can expect and what it will cost. And if we don’t think we’re right for your circumstances, we’ll say so, too. Fair enough? Contact us here.